Acquired a hankering for some thing sweet?
This recipe, which calls for chocolate, caramel and cookies, is explained to be straightforward and tasty.
“These Million Greenback Bars are buttery and decadent — and ridiculously uncomplicated to make. This recipe is filled with shortcuts that make putting them jointly a cinch,” said Cara Lanz of MidwesternHomeLife.com.
PEANUT BUTTER CUP MONKEY BREAD RECIPE GOES VIRAL: ‘FAMILY FAVORITE’
Million Dollar Bars, Midwestern HomeLife
CINNABON CINNAMON ROLL COPYCAT RECIPE WITH TRADER JOE’S Ingredients GOES VIRAL
Will make 16 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook dinner time: 20 minutes
WHAT CAN I USE NUTELLA WITH? SOME RECIPES FOR THE CHOCOLATY Deal with
2 ½ cups crushed shortbread cookies
7 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 cup caramel bits
2 teaspoons milk or almond milk
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 teaspoons shortening
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Stir the shortbread crumbs and sugar alongside one another in an 8 x 8 square baking pan. Increase the melted butter and stir to combine.
3. Pat the combination firmly into the pan. Use a spatula, your hand, or the base of a glass to press it into the pan.
4. Bake the crust for 20 minutes to a mild golden brown. Neat the crust in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or until it is company.
5. Melt the caramel bits and milk in the microwave in 30-next intervals, stirring in among, right until it is sleek and creamy.
6. Promptly spread the caramel combination evenly over the crust.
7. Great the caramel layer in the fridge for at minimum 20 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes, or until it is company.
Click on Listed here TO Sign UP FOR OUR Lifestyle Publication
8. Soften the chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Proceed to melt in 10-2nd intervals right until it is clean and creamy. Quickly distribute the chocolate evenly in excess of the caramel layer.
9. If wished-for, sprinkle the major with flaky sea salt right after the chocolate has dried for a few of minutes.
10. Area the pan in the fridge to awesome entirely.
11. To minimize Million Greenback Bars neatly, eliminate the pan of bars from the fridge and let it sit out for about 5 minutes. This will enable the chocolate to soften just a bit, so it doesn’t crack when cut.
12. Use a sharp knife to minimize them into squares or rectangles.
Click on Right here TO GET THE FOX News App
This authentic recipe is owned by midwesternhomelife.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.