Collaborating on Culture in the New Era of Smarter Food Safety – 05/11/2023
- May 11, 2023
– 5:00 PM
The U.S. Foods and Drug Administration and Quit Foodborne Disease, a non-income public wellbeing corporation, are collaborating on a webinar collection that explores food stuff safety lifestyle, one of the core features in FDA’s New Period of Smarter Food Safety initiative.
The collection, entitled “Collaborating on Lifestyle in the New Era of Smarter Foods Safety,” began on November 4, 2021.
The New Period of Smarter Foodstuff Security blueprint states that spectacular advancements in decreasing the burden of foodborne ailment can’t be produced without doing a lot more to influence the beliefs, attitudes, and, most importantly, the behaviors of persons and the actions of businesses.
The webinar collection engages gurus from the public and private sectors in a collaborative exchange of concepts and encounters related to the value of a robust meals security culture in supporting to ensure safe and sound foodstuff generation.
The sequence will have worthwhile facts for equally these properly-versed on, and those just understanding about, food stuff safety lifestyle.
Dwell from the Food stuff Protection Summit: Evaluate What You Treasure
May possibly 11, 2023, from 3:45 pm 5:00 pm ET
The approaching webinar will aim on the great importance of evaluating food stuff basic safety culture in an group.
Guest speakers include things like:
- Donald A. Prater, DVM, Acting Director, Workplace of Food Coverage and Response, Fda
- Conrad Choiniere, PhD, Director, Workplace of Analytics and Outreach, Heart for Meals Safety and Used Diet, Fda
- Lone Jespersen, Principal and Founder, Cultivate SA
- Vanessa Coffman, Director, Alliance to End Foodborne Illness
- Brian Perry, Executive Meals Basic safety & High quality Leader, TreeHouse Foods, Inc
- Karleigh Bacon, Director of U.S. Offer Chain Food items Security, Science & Regulatory, McDonald’s Company
- Philip Bronstein, Ph.D., Assistant Administrator, Workplace of Field Operations, Meals Basic safety and Inspection Service, Meals Safety and Inspection Assistance, USDA
January 25, 2023:
Session 6: Foods Protection Lifestyle Mastering: It’s Additional Than Examining the Containers.
October 26, 2022:
Session 5: Rewards and Recognition Programs
Session 5 White Paper
August 3, 2022:
Session 4: What Extra Do You Want to Know About Foods Safety Lifestyle?
May possibly 18, 2022:
Session 3: Developing a Coalition of Food stuff Basic safety Tradition Champions Across Your Group
Session 3 White Paper
February 16, 2022:
Session 2: Making Leaders Danger Informed and Press to Decrease Risk
Session 2 White Paper
November 4, 2021:
Session 1: Vital Principles in Addressing Foodstuff Security Society as a Science – Not a Slogan